Barlow’s Barbequed Marinated Flank Steak, Recipe For Fajitas
This is easy, uses ordinary ingredients, and is delicious Grilled, BBQ or Broiled.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes: Servings: 4
Ingredients: 1 Jar Barlow's Original, Chipotle Or Kicked-UP
½ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/8 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Each Red Green & Yellow Peppers
1 1/2 Pounds Flank Steak
16 Medium Flour Tortillas
Fixings: Sour Cream, Cilantro, Red Onions or Scallions, Tomatoes,
Barlow’s w/ Squirt Bottle,Hot Sauce (Food For Thought)
1. In a bowl dilute ½ jar Barlow’s Original, Chipotle or Kicked-Up & ½ Cup
Apple Cider Vinegar
2. Lay steak in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Pierce flesh all over front and back with a sharp fork (Really Great Anger Mgmt.). Pour marinade over steak, then turn and coat the other side.Cover, and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
Remove & Let Come to Room Temp.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill or Oven on high heat.
4. Place grate on highest level, and brush lightly with oil.
Place meat on Grill/ Rack on Cookie Sheet Broil Steak for 15 to 20 minutes each side, turning once, to desired safe doneness.
5. Grill Peppers toward end, Remove Flank Steak Rest (the meat)
6. Slice Flank Steak on Bias, Plate, Prepare as Desired ENJOY..!!!!!
Substitute Chicken Too.........